|| The Model 410 Signal Test Timer has several capabilities that address various operations and signal related needs.
- Portable. Operates on furnished, plug-in 120VAC to 12VDC power supply or local battery, or Battery Kit accessories. Can also be installed on a permanent basis.
- Data from tests is recorded and can be downloaded. Download is implemented with the use of HyperTerminal (r), a program provided with Windows(r) operating system, or other standard communication program, through a USB port. Complete instructions for downloading, the printing of reports, etc., are provided in the Instruction Manual for the Model 410 Signal Test Timer.
- Determines Train Speed (PN: 410-18 Train Speed Transducer Kit and PN: 330-23T Battery Kit or 330-24 Battery Kit req'd) - install Train Detector Transducers on same rail, 100 feet apart. Connect cables to the Train Detector Transducers and the Timer Speed Interface. Attach power source (Battery Kit, etc.) to the Timer. Connect Timer Speed Interface to the Timer and wait for trains to pass. The installation process takes approximately thirty minutes to complete, once access to the track has been granted by the dispatcher. See hook-up diagram below.
- Determines Activation Lag & Throw Times of Switch Machines - Dry set of contacts from switch machine normal and reverse indications are connected to the Form C Inputs and normal and reverse voltages from the switch machine control point are applied to the Automatic Inputs.
- Determines Code Relay Rates - connect front and back contact of code relay to Form C Inputs.
- Determines Transition Times of Searchlight Signals - Connect normal and reverse contacts of searchlight signal to Form C Inputs
- Determines Activation Times of Solenoids equipped with contacts.